Views
Helpful
Replies

Prime 2.2, no undeploy

Rene Einoeder
Level 1
Level 1

Hi@all,

maybe i'm blind or something else. But there i could undeploy my templates from the controllers? Deploy isn`t the problem, this function i have found.

Kind regards

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Scott Fella
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

If your talking about removing configuration from a template that was previously pushed, the answer is no.  Templates are discovered from the controller and can be used. It doesn't matter if you discover them as it doesn't have to be used. 

-Scott

-Scott
*** Please rate helpful posts ***

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3

Scott Fella
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

If your talking about removing configuration from a template that was previously pushed, the answer is no.  Templates are discovered from the controller and can be used. It doesn't matter if you discover them as it doesn't have to be used. 

-Scott

-Scott
*** Please rate helpful posts ***

But, if i have for example an "WLAN-Template" (config for a SSID), in previous versions i had the possibility if i don't need the template at the controllers, to undeploy the template  and keep the statistics in prime.

Now, i have only the possibility to delete the template from the controllers but in this case Prime will delete the statistics too!

-René

M. Wisely
Level 4
Level 4

According to the configuration guide, removing a template you've applied from a controller is a simple case of deleting the template in PI and selecting the controllers you want to delete it from.  It's essentially the same as for previous versions of PI.

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card