Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Prime Infrastructure 1.2.0.103 and Virtual MSE 7.3.101

Hi,

I cannot integrate Virtual MSE 7.3.101 with my Prime Infrastructure 1.2

After I setup MSE via its wizard, I make a change on WCS username and password.

When I try to integrate MSE with Prime Infrastructure, Prime notify me about the mismatch username/password.

Both systems are fresh install on my UCS C220 M3.

Does anyone has the same issue as me ?

Thanks,

Pongsatorn Maneesud

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Well you have toile sure your MSE comes up and then you can add it. From the screen shot, your MSE isn't up. I would reboot the VM and see if it comes up. I have had issues before and restarting the VM usually fixes it.

Sent from Cisco Technical Support iPhone App

-Scott
*** Please rate helpful posts ***

View solution in original post

4 Replies 4

Scott Fella
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Well usually when you change that WCS communication username and password things break. Rerun the wizard and select default for that and then try to add the MSE. Don't ask... It's just how it is it seems. After a few times that bit me in the behind, I just don't change it anymore

-Scott

Hi Scott,

I decide to install a new Virtual MSE then after complete setup the initial wizard. This error appears,

when I check on the CLI of MSE, this message appears,

Does anyone can solve these issues ?

Need to resolve this since it gonna be on production soon.

Thanks,

Pongsatorn

Well you have toile sure your MSE comes up and then you can add it. From the screen shot, your MSE isn't up. I would reboot the VM and see if it comes up. I have had issues before and restarting the VM usually fixes it.

-Scott

Hi Scott,

It's work. But on my MSE 7.2 after run wizard. everything looks cool but not the same on 7.3

Thanks,

Pongsatorn

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card