cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Prime Infrastructure 3.2.0 Problem

kanghoon
Level 1
Level 1

After Prime Infrastructure reboot at Feb/28 , all functions are fine, but the update function with increasing or decreasing "Associated Wireless Count" quantity does not work.

KakaoTalk_20220302_151310276_01.jpg

We are currently unable to proceed with the TAC, so we tried to find a related bug, but could not find it.

Can anyone help with this phenomenon?

Prime Infrastructure Model : PI-UCS-APL-K9
Build Version : 3.2.0.0.258

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Scott Fella
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Prime is tricky especially if the database gets corrupted in some way or form.  Why not try to spin up a virtual machine with a later version of Prime Infrastructure?  This way you can test and determine what your nexts steps should be. We have a PI 3.2 VM with no issues but I also have a PI 3.9 and 3.10 running in parallel.  I don’t know if an upgrade will help or not, but you need to look at the hardware you have and what versions are supported on the hardware. 

-Scott
*** Please rate helpful posts ***

View solution in original post

5 Replies 5

Leo Laohoo
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

@kanghoon wrote:

We are currently unable to proceed with the TAC

Because PI 3.2 has already past end-of-support date.

balaji.bandi
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Its time to uplift your PI to 3.7 at lease, if you have the option to go 3.9 or 3.10

BB

***** Rate All Helpful Responses *****

How to Ask The Cisco Community for Help

I wonder if this symptom is a bug that can be fixed with an upgrade.

Thanks for your help.

May be, if you have concern raise an TAC case to clarify.

BB

***** Rate All Helpful Responses *****

How to Ask The Cisco Community for Help

Scott Fella
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Prime is tricky especially if the database gets corrupted in some way or form.  Why not try to spin up a virtual machine with a later version of Prime Infrastructure?  This way you can test and determine what your nexts steps should be. We have a PI 3.2 VM with no issues but I also have a PI 3.9 and 3.10 running in parallel.  I don’t know if an upgrade will help or not, but you need to look at the hardware you have and what versions are supported on the hardware. 

-Scott
*** Please rate helpful posts ***
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: