Views
Helpful
Replies

Query about New Wireless CCIE written Exam Code Encore 350-401

Rahul Wankhade
Level 1
Level 1

Hi All,

Need your help on Wireless CCIE written exam code. As I passed Wireless CCIE exam 400-351 in year 2017. Now my certifications going to expire in May-2021, if I take Encore 350-401 exam in this case all my cisco certifications (CCNA (R&S), CCNA (Wireless) and CCNP (wireless) will extend please confirm ? And I will be eligible for CCIE wireless LAB also ? Awaiting urgent response please.

Thank you in Advance! 

Regards,
Rahul Wankhade
1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

yes, it will be as per my knowledge, if you take the CCNP exam - CCNA/ CCNP will be re-certified, also give the ability for CCIE lab as per the new policy.

since it is coming expiry coming soon, you take the exam if any case if you are not able to get pass you get the ability to attempt again, if not you need to start all over.

BB

***** Rate All Helpful Responses *****

How to Ask The Cisco Community for Help

View solution in original post

4 Replies 4

balaji.bandi
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

recertification :

https://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/training-events/training-certifications/recertification-policy.html#~requirements

PREREQUISITES FOR THE CCIE ENTERPRISE WIRELESS:

As per the CISCO certification guidelines, there is no prerequisite for attempting the CCIE lab exam except the candidate needs to clear core technology exam ENCOR (300-401). Candidate need not complete his CCNP or CCNA to appear for the CCIE lab exam.

https://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/training-events/training-certifications/certifications/expert/ccie-enterprise-wireless.html

BB

Thank You Balaji. My main concern is if I take ENCORE 350-401 then my all CCNA & CCNP cert will extend or not ? 

Regards,
Rahul Wankhade

yes, it will be as per my knowledge, if you take the CCNP exam - CCNA/ CCNP will be re-certified, also give the ability for CCIE lab as per the new policy.

since it is coming expiry coming soon, you take the exam if any case if you are not able to get pass you get the ability to attempt again, if not you need to start all over.

BB

thank you very much for your help! 

Regards,
Rahul Wankhade
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card