cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

"No log id created for Process Chain"

Ieshjoshi24
Level 1
Level 1

SAP jobs getting error occurred with log stating "No log id created for Process Chain"

6 Replies 6

Scott Fella
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

I have no idea what your asking?  Provide more detail to your issue so that we can better understand your environment and the issues at hand.

-Scott

*** Please rate useful posts ***

-Scott
*** Please rate helpful posts ***

BrownForman
Level 1
Level 1

Did you ever resolve this issue?  I have one SAP job that triggers a process chain that has had this error twice today.

I tried removing, and adding the PC again in the tidal . In some of cases it worked however for some SAP jobs it didnt work. best i could think, referring the PC to SAP  to verify.

i would auggest you to delete jon and create again.

Thanks for the reply.  I had one job that returned the message "No log id created for Process Chain" twice in one day.  Last night it ran normally without making any changes.  If it returns to error-ing out when attempting to run I will try recreating the job as you suggested. 

there could be something at SAP end.

I did find out that someone on our SAP BW team happened to modify and reactivate that specific process chain last night, so it seems that is likely what corrected the issue enabling the Tidal job to run properly this morning.

If we encounter this issue again I am planning on having them reactivate the process chain to see if that corrects it.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card