cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Removing Old VLAN ID's and turning off VLAN1 that are not in use on a Aironet 3802i

dcgtechnologies
Level 1
Level 1

I have a Cisco Aironet 3802i and I have some old VLAN ID's I would like to remove from the list that are no longer needed on the list. I spoke to TAC and they stated that they do not think it is possible. I want to do this, because as I add more WLANS and more VLAN ID's the list gets a little cluttered and a possibility of making a mistake is greater. See attached screenshot for an example of what I am referring too. I know you can not rid of VLAN1, but can you turn it off and assign it another VLAN for management? Can you please provide detailed instructions? Any information would be great. Thank you.

1 Reply 1

Hi

If I understood the problem right, those vlan is only a historical and is not tiet to the WLAN. Only the actually selected vlan is in place and tied to the wlan.

I believe if your clear your browser data and start over they will disappear.

-If I helped you somehow, please, rate it as useful.-

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card