Views
Helpful
Replies

Report CISCO PRIME Throughput not correct

loffreda
Level 1
Level 1

Hi Team ,

I would ask you I have generete report on Cisco Prime client Throughput by SSID but there are a mistake , the value is not correct , because the value is to small. 

Throughput.JPGThroughput.JPG

We have a system netflow PRTG with value included on this network down e up 60 Mbps every day.

PRIME.JPG

Cisco Prime uses a particular algorithm to calculate this report, I need a report Throughput by SSID wutch correct value.

2 Accepted Solutions

Accepted Solutions

Haydn Andrews
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

What version of Prime are you running?

Prime has had know issues with the reporting being inaccurate before so potentially a bug

*****Help out other by using the rating system and marking answered questions as "Answered"*****
*** Please rate helpful posts ***

View solution in original post

This is correct, your version has a bug which doesn't count the values correctly. I suggest you install the latest 3.2 patches, or even upgrade to a newer version (3.4), which also counts correctly.

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3

Haydn Andrews
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

What version of Prime are you running?

Prime has had know issues with the reporting being inaccurate before so potentially a bug

*****Help out other by using the rating system and marking answered questions as "Answered"*****
*** Please rate helpful posts ***

The version in use is 3.2.0.0.258.

You're telling me Cisco Prime is not reliable.

This is correct, your version has a bug which doesn't count the values correctly. I suggest you install the latest 3.2 patches, or even upgrade to a newer version (3.4), which also counts correctly.
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card