Apresentações
Útil
Respostas

RRM LOG WARNING

Yuliya S
Level 1
Level 1

Hi guys!

I have WLC5508 and ap's models: AIR-LAP1131AG-E-K9, AIR-LAP1131G-E-K9,  AIR-CAP2602E-E-K9, AIR-CAP1602E-E-K9, AIR-CAP3602E-E-K9

I am getting next log messages with AIR-LAP1131G-E-K9:

*SNMPTask: Jan 04 20:01:53.553: #LOG-4-Q_IND: RRM LOG WARNING:  Could not retrieve  RRM Coverage Measurement DataKey BSSID:XX:XX:XX:XX:XX:XX,Key SlotId:1[...It occurred 19 times.!]

*SNMPTask: Jan 04 20:01:53.547: #RRM-4-RRM_LOG_WARNING_MSG: RRM LOG WARNING:  Could not retrieve  RRM Coverage Measurement DataKey BSSID:XX:XX:XX:XX:XX:XX,Key SlotId:1

All other models (and AIR-LAP1131AG-E-K9) working normally. Ыomebody can help? Any ideas would be appreciated.

Thanks

3 RESPOSTAS 3

Felix Arrieta
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hello Yuliya,

What software version are you running?  I did some reseach and found that this log was seen on bug ID

CSCue17421  not exact scenario but the log is the same. This will not cause any trouble to your WLC and clients.

I see it is fixed from  7.4.110.0 still if everything is working I would wait before any upgrade as best practice, if you are really concern and want to get this troubleshoot please open a TAC case before  any changes.

cheers!

Thanks, Felix.

Really, my WLC and clients don't have any trouble. Now I am running 7.5.102.0 controller's version. I'll try upgrading controller's version till 7.6.100.0. May be upgrade will helpful

Yesterday I updated WLC version till 7.6.100.0. It was unsuccessfully.

Then I found description of this bug.

https://tools.cisco.com/bugsearch/bug/CSCub48356/?referring_site=ss

Workaround: There is no workaround to avoid the error. If the logging level is reduced below level 3, this error is not seen.