Views
Helpful
Replies

Software version 7.4(100.1) for WLC

nouman_nabi
Level 1
Level 1

Hi

Anyone has idea that when Cisco will release software version 7.4(100.1)  for WLC.

Regards,

Nomi

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

You need to open a TAC case and they will make it available for you to download.

Sent from Cisco Technical Support iPhone App

-Scott
*** Please rate helpful posts ***

View solution in original post

11 Replies 11

Scott Fella
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

I don't think there will be a .1 version... You need to talk to your local Cisco SE for information regarding the next version of code.

Thanks,

Scott

Help out other by using the rating system and marking answered questions as "Answered"

-Scott

Hi Scott,

We are hitting by bug CSCud97983 and Cisco says it has been fixed in 7.4(100.1)

http://tools.cisco.com/Support/BugToolKit/search/getBugDetails.do?method=fetchBugDetails&bugId=CSCud97983

Thanks

Nomi

I believe the next firmware will be 7.5.X.

If you think you need a fix critically, ask TAC to get an engineering fix for you.

Roll back to 7.3 - we ran into the same issue.

hello scott. Can you tell me if 7.4 is compatible with wism controller

It is not... The WiSM v1 supports up to the v7.0.x. Anything past that version, you need a WiSM v2, 2504. 5508, 7500, 8500 or vWLC.

-Scott

rob.burgoyne
Level 1
Level 1

Any luck getting this code? Doesn't look like its avalible to download on their site yet. I am trying to resolve an issue where my 1142s crash on 7.4.100.0 and I don't really want to roll back (yet).

You need to open a TAC case and they will make it available for you to download.

-Scott

nouman_nabi
Level 1
Level 1

Hi Robert,

Scott is right, I have got engineering image  from Cisco to fix bug CSCud97983.

Regards

Nomi

Ravi Singh
Level 7
Level 7

I would like to inform you that ISO 7.4(100.1) is still in road map. Most probably 7.5 will be the next.

I would like to inform you that ISO 7.4(100.1) is still in road map.

State your source, Ravi. 

Your "information" is incorrect.  Very incorrect.  7.4.100.1 is an ENGINEERING fix. 

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card