cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Suggest Access Point for Autonomous (Standalone)

Tarun Vyas
Level 1
Level 1

we are mid range business and using standalone access point in our wifi network environment. Now planning to purchase two access point for high profile users (CEO.......). Kindly suggest latest Access Point with around ₹20,000/- cost.

8 Replies 8

marce1000
VIP
VIP

- Have a look here : https://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/products/wireless/access-point-controller-selector.html

M.

-- ' 'Good body every evening' ' this sentence was once spotted on a logo at the entrance of a Weight Watchers Club !

Agree with Marce1000, Cisco has a range of Wireless Products to meet business needs. + Embedded wireless controller solution for your consideration, customers can use mobile Application to set it up, works with Catalyst 11ax access points.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m5-gC324Uog

This video shows how to provision and manage Cisco Embedded Wireless Controller on Catalyst C9100 Series APs through Cisco Catalyst Wireless app

I want to configure this AP standalone so configured Mobility-Express but here here even after SSID status showing BROADCAST but not showing in any laptop. This is single AP and I want to use standalone.

Now I have doubt I can not use AP which I have installed mobility express. What I can do if I want to use this AP as a standalone AP. This is for my company.....

balaji.bandi
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

I am afraid for that price you get so-called Quality WIFI for the high profile users.

Cisco does not have in that range at all as per i know, Kindly look local market vendor who can do best for you.

other note: Quality of the Wifi is based on a survey of the site's and best location of AP, (yes I do agree Cisco and other top vendors do offer different technology to meet the market demands).

BB

***** Rate All Helpful Responses *****

How to Ask The Cisco Community for Help

Tarun Vyas
Level 1
Level 1

I have decided to go with AIR AP2802I D K9I for standalone Access point

balaji.bandi
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Good to know.

BB

***** Rate All Helpful Responses *****

How to Ask The Cisco Community for Help

Tarun Vyas
Level 1
Level 1

I want to configure this AP standalone so configured Mobility-Express but here here even after SSID status showing BROADCAST but not showing in any laptop. This is single AP and I want to use standalone.

Now I have doubt I can not use AP which I have installed mobility express. What I can do if I want to use this AP as a standalone AP. This is for my company.....

Please find attachment for snapshot

HI

I agree with Marce 1000

I use the https://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/products/wireless/access-point-controller-selector.html

and it was really helpfull. It has a selector tool than helps you to choose the product that best fit your needs

Regards

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: