Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

vWLC Issue while installing license from TFTP

Hi, 

I'm trying to install an addittional license to my vlwc, while I try to install the license from my TFTP, the transfer just stucked, mean while on my TFTP Server logs, the process has been started. I try with Solarwinds TFTP Server and TFTP32 and no works with them. (No firewall is activated)

Some suggestion about issue? Similar cases?

Any kind of help will be appreciate.

Thanks in Advanced for your help.

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Gracias por la pronta respuesta Gustavo.

Ya me contacto con cisco.

Saludos Cordiales,,

View solution in original post

8 Replies 8

Scott Fella
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Try it from the GUI and then also try to download the WLC configuration to the Tftp server. See if any of those work.

-Scott

-Scott
*** Please rate helpful posts ***

Sorry Scott to reply until today. I did a copy successfully the configuration file to TFTP Server and apparently the License File is transfered correctly to the vWLC but when is there just don't install the LIC file then the installation is marked as Operation Failed Timeout.

I will appreciate any suggestion about this.

Thanks in advanced.

Regards,

Gustavo

Hola Gustavo,,

Me esta sucediendo lo mismo con un Vwlc v8.0.

Me gustaria saber si pudiste solucionar este inconveniente con el timeout del vwlc.

Saluds,,

Era un problema con la generacion de Licencia, Cisco me reenvio la licencia y al cargarla no hubo problema.

Saludos!

Gracias por la pronta respuesta Gustavo.

Ya me contacto con cisco.

Saludos Cordiales,,

sobhardw
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Please refer to the below link :

http://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/td/docs/wireless/controller/7-0/configuration/guide/c70/c70ccfg.html

Thanks sobhardw, I tried both options GUI and CLI options, but the operation is still marked as Failed... operation timeout... 

The Log of my TFTP server, indicates the file was copy and the transfer was completed succesfully.

I will aprreciate any tip or troubleshooting step that you can suggest me

Thanks in advanced for your help.

Regards

Gustavo

I resolve this issue through a Cisco Support Engineer who help to resend me the License File and this new License File didn't had any issue to install it.

Thanks in advanced for your help.

Regards,

Gustavo.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card