Views
Helpful
Replies

WAPoint CBW140AC-B + Cisco POE Injector CB-PWRINJ-NA = No Work

fbeye
Level 4
Level 4

Hello

So I purchased the Cisco POE Injector that specifically said was compatible with my WAP and when I plug it in my AP flashes green for 3-4 minutes then no power, but the Power Supply for the Injector stays solid green.

I am at a loss. The switch is a SG500-X and I have it plugged in correctly. I also bought a TPLink Injector, same thing. When I plug my WAP into my POE Catalyst, works fine.

Am I missing something?

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Not sure if it was the issue or not, but I changed power cable and it worked. I wonder if I had a faulty ground or something..

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2

marce1000
VIP
VIP

- Attach a console to the access point, observe output during the whole power up sequence and or until it becomes unavailable again.

M.

-- ' 'Good body every evening' ' this sentence was once spotted on a logo at the entrance of a Weight Watchers Club !

Not sure if it was the issue or not, but I changed power cable and it worked. I wonder if I had a faulty ground or something..

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card