Views
Helpful
Replies

WCS Client Reports

Patrick McHenry
Level 3
Level 3

I tried to run a client report on our WCS and got this message:

The specified criteria did not match any data for the report.

Make sure that the following background tasks are running:

1.Traffic Stream Metrics
2.Radio Performance

How do I make sure that these background tasks are running?

thanks, Pat.

4 Replies 4

Surendra BG
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi Pat,

I guess here is the bug that we are hitting!! please make sure that we are running the same version in the bug details..

http://tools.cisco.com/Support/BugToolKit/search/getBugDetails.do?method=fetchBugDetails&bugId=CSCtj22801

Lemme know if this answered your question!!

Regards

Surendra

Regards
Surendra BG

Thanks for the response

no, we are running 6.0.181.0 and I am putting specified dates.

Did you ever find a resolution to this, running the same version but only getting the radio performance background tasks and have confirmed that the task is running.

We are running 6.0.182.0 on a number of WiSMs and have enabled CAC (Load-based) and Traffic Stream Metrics on both 2.4GHz and 5GHz bands.  We are still unable to view any TSM statistics either from the WLCs or through WCS.  The exact same configuration works fine on a 4402 running 7.0.98.0.  Is there any issue with Traffic Stream Metric collection and 6.0.182.0.  The client does not want to upgrade past 6.0.182.0 on their WiSMs as 6.0.196.0 caused significant issues with port channels on the 6K.  Eventually, we will move to 7.0.something, but will have to do some testing first.  If you can shed any light on why TSM collection does not seem to work on 6.0.182.0 code, I would appreciate it. 

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card