Views
Helpful
Replies

WiFi captive portal for internet access over WiFi

iyumva
Level 1
Level 1

Dear helper,

I have a client who has a hotel, customer books a room and is furnished with a Guest number as text message on their cell phone(Generated by booking in system), they want WiFi captive portal that allows the assigned guest number for internet access over WiFi. The hotspot/WiFi system should be linked to the booking system. 

The hotel is currently using a UNIFI Hotspot system, but interested in the Property Management System linked to captive portal of UNIFI controller.

Any advice or recommendation about the technologies to use?

Thank you.

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Arshad Safrulla
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

There are lot of solutions which provides integrated solution with Hotel Guest Management systems, since they are using Unifi my recommendation is to check with Unifi. 

But if you are looking for a dedicated solution, you check check out Cisco DNA spaces (cloud based) or Cisco ISE. In both the cases you can customize the splash page as per your liking and for ISE you need to have SMS gateway which needs to be integrated to achieve OTP based registration.

View solution in original post

1 Reply 1

Arshad Safrulla
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

There are lot of solutions which provides integrated solution with Hotel Guest Management systems, since they are using Unifi my recommendation is to check with Unifi. 

But if you are looking for a dedicated solution, you check check out Cisco DNA spaces (cloud based) or Cisco ISE. In both the cases you can customize the splash page as per your liking and for ISE you need to have SMS gateway which needs to be integrated to achieve OTP based registration.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card