cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Wireless Mesh 1552 AP

Neville Price
Level 1
Level 1

I am trying to pass a WCS AP Template to my Test Mesh Root AP, when I try and apply the template, I get the following error:

Failure: MEDIATION-1,Attempt to set conflicting attribute value,LradIf,adminStatus,LradIf! followed by the mac address. 

This is the first attempt to try and set a mesh Root AP up, any help would be appreciated.

thanks

nev                

5 Replies 5

Erwin Salazar
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Neville,

What settings are you trying to push via Template on the 802.11b/g/n parameters?

Cheers, Erwin ______________________________________ How helpful was I? Don't forget to rate me when you have the chance!

This is the template I have passed to the RAP

Saravanan Lakshmanan
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Is the RAP up?

Are the RAP radios up?

How the RAP is powered?

Wireless>> All APs>> Select RAP>> click advanced - Under "power over ethernet settings" what option is selected. select the power injector if not already and try pushing the template.

Hi

The RAP is up, the error occurs when I try and enable the radios. The RAP is poered over ethernet directly from a 3750x with dual power.  Any help would be welcome.

thanks

nev

The radios will not come up when powered up by a PoE switch.  You need to use the power injector specifically for the MESH AP or hard wired to a power source.

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/wireless/access_point/1550/power/guide/1550pwrinj.html

Powering up the 1550:

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/wireless/access_point/1550/installation/guide/1550_ch2.html#wp1068843

Thanks,

Scott

Help out other by using the rating system and marking answered questions as "Answered"

-Scott
*** Please rate helpful posts ***
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card