Views
Helpful
Replies

Wlan Controller Web authenticatión with external Oracle DB

mhuaynate
Level 1
Level 1

Hi friend,

I have a questión its posibble to integrated web autenticaction with external Oracle DB. I want to use user which is located in Oracle DB to enter the network.

Thank for all.

Best Regard,

Marco.

5 Replies 5

Stephen Rodriguez
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Yes. The WLC can be configured to do an LDAP call.

Steve

Sent from Cisco Technical Support iPhone App

HTH,
Steve

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please remember to rate useful posts, and mark questions as answered

Thank for your answer stephen,

I try to undertand firts i have to integrate the WLC with LDAP and then LDAP integrate with Oracle DB. its correct

Thank.. Marco.

If the Oracle DB can respond to the LDAP call you could go there directly. I'm not a DB person do I don't know if it can/will or what configuration it would take.

Steve

Sent from Cisco Technical Support iPhone App

HTH,
Steve

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please remember to rate useful posts, and mark questions as answered

Ok.. i go to find out about this type of integration.

Thank for all.

one more thing to add if you managed to know if the DB is kind of directory based ( that supports LDAP Query ) make sure to have LDAP browser to check all the attributes available and map them on the LDAP server configuration page on your WLC.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card