Helpful
Replies

Wlan não entrega IPs.

Analistaredes
Level 1
Level 1

Pessoal, 

Temos uma wlc numa máquina virtual.

Trabalhamos com 3 SSIDs. Configurei 1 desses SSIDs para autenticar via Facebook usando um ISE para ser o servidor AAA. Porém na vlan do SSID de visitantes (autenticação via Facebook) os aparelhos não estão pegando IP. Fiz um teste conforme um amigo indicou, coloquei um notebook numa porta e configurei a porta como acesso para a vlan do SSID de visitantes e o notebook pega IPs via rede cabeada, mas os aparelhos que tentam se conectar na WLAN não recebem IP, às vezes um ou outro recebe IP.

3 Accepted Solutions

Accepted Solutions

Analistaredes
Level 1
Level 1

Pessoal, 

Este problema deixou de ocorrer depois que removi a SSID e reconfigurei ela novamente com os mesmo parâmetros anteriores.

Agora está distribuindo IPs.

View solution in original post

Rich R
VIP
VIP

It is still advisable to use the latest TAC recommended code version as per the link below. In your case that will probably be 8.5.182.7 or if your APs are supported on 8.10 (see the compatibility matrix link below), then you could upgrade to 8.10.185.0.

1. The links in my signature already explain all of that. The DFS issue is specific to Wave 2 APs running AP-COS, 2600 runs IOS so is not affected by that.
2. Did you read the release notes? I already highlighted the bug which will affect 2600 APs from that: CSCwc81656

I recommend running the latest release but you are welcome to choose whichever you prefer.

11 Replies 11

marce1000
VIP
VIP

- Você precisará fazer a depuração do cliente para os clientes que têm problemas de conectividade sem fio. Você pode ter depurações de clientes processadas por https://cway.cisco.com/tools/WirelessDebugAnalyzer/

Você não incluiu o modelo do wlc virtual (aireos ou 9800 cl) ? Para aireos, use as versões mais recentes recomendadas: https://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/support/docs/wireless/wireless-lan-controller-software/200046-tac-recommended-aireos.html , leia o documento e procure restrições relativas ao seu controlador virtual, se houver. Certifique-se também de que os drivers do cliente para a placa wireless estejam atualizados.
M.

-- ' 'Good body every evening' ' this sentence was once spotted on a logo at the entrance of a Weight Watchers Club !

Analistaredes
Level 1
Level 1

Dados da VMPWLC: AIR-CTVM-K9, versão 8.5.151.0.

Analistaredes
Level 1
Level 1

Pessoal, 

Este problema deixou de ocorrer depois que removi a SSID e reconfigurei ela novamente com os mesmo parâmetros anteriores.

Agora está distribuindo IPs.

Rich R
VIP
VIP

It is still advisable to use the latest TAC recommended code version as per the link below. In your case that will probably be 8.5.182.7 or if your APs are supported on 8.10 (see the compatibility matrix link below), then you could upgrade to 8.10.185.0.

Analistaredes
Level 1
Level 1

I did instalation version  8.5.182.7.

Now  trying deployment one portal for guest with ISE.

Note that: 8.5.182.7 has now been replaced by 8.5.182.11 and 8.10.185.0 has now been replaced by 8.10.185.3
See my signature below for the field notice and download links.

Analistaredes
Level 1
Level 1

Is version 8.5.182.11 better  than 8.5.182.7 for Aps 2602I ?

Well there is a fix for IOS flash corruption: https://bst.cisco.com/bugsearch/bug/CSCwc81656
Most of the other fixes apply to newer AP models.
You can check the release notes: https://www.cisco.com/web/software/286289839/165507/Release_Notes_8_5_182_11.pdf

I believe that 8.5.182.7 is better version for APs 2602I because:

Analistaredes_0-1692015280015.png

1. The links in my signature already explain all of that. The DFS issue is specific to Wave 2 APs running AP-COS, 2600 runs IOS so is not affected by that.
2. Did you read the release notes? I already highlighted the bug which will affect 2600 APs from that: CSCwc81656

I recommend running the latest release but you are welcome to choose whichever you prefer.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: