cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

wlc 5508 not seeing all local management users?

kchan
Level 1
Level 1

The WLC 5508 is running 7.4.100 code.  This WLC is used as guest anchor controller.  The issue is that from web admin page > local management users, it only shows the first 80 lobbyadmin users.  It allows us to add more lobbyadmin users, but continues to show only the first 80 by alphabetical order.  With this caveat, we cannot see or remove any users that beyond the page limit.

From the SECURITY > General page, it says max 2048 and used 103, so I don't think I have an issue with the user database.

Wonder if anyone has experienced this particular issue?

Thanks in advance.

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Stephen Rodriguez
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

That sounds like a parsing error to me.  I'd be willing to be that the code was never designed to expect 80 Lobby Admin users.

You should be able to use the CLI to show all of them

show mgmtuser

then you can delete them

config mgmtuser delete < username >

HTH,
Steve

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please remember to rate useful posts, and mark questions as answered

HTH,
Steve

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2

Stephen Rodriguez
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

That sounds like a parsing error to me.  I'd be willing to be that the code was never designed to expect 80 Lobby Admin users.

You should be able to use the CLI to show all of them

show mgmtuser

then you can delete them

config mgmtuser delete < username >

HTH,
Steve

HTH,
Steve

Thanks Steve.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: