cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

WLC 5520 HA and 2802i can't pass traffic

phipse_508122
Level 1
Level 1

I have a HA WLC 5520 and we have ordered some new AP's (AIR-AP2802I-E-K9).  They connect and register to the WLC however, they do not pass any traffic through the WLANs.  Looking at the cisco help forums I can see that CSCvc67005 is the problem.  This is brilliant, but when I look at the suggested versions that fix this issue, they have been deferred.  I can not upgrade to any version because we have some older 1142 (AIR-LAP1142N-E-K9) access points which are not supported on later versions.  It is not clear which version I should upgrade to, to resolve this problem.

Please can you help?

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Sandeep Choudhary
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

try to upgrade to 8.3.143.0 which will support both types of AP (1142 and 2800)

Regards

Dont forget to rate helpful posts

View solution in original post

5 Replies 5

Sandeep Choudhary
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Regards

Thank you.

We have a change control process so I will have to try this next week.

WLC new image.JPG

Thank you everything is working fine now.

@Sandeep Choudhary wrote:

Regards

Hi
I have same problem with 5520 and 2802. I tried 4 diffrenet versions (8.2.166, 8.3.143, 8.5.x , 8.8.x) but same result.
clients are authenticated succesfull and getting true DHCP ip . but traffic can not passing.
i checked client arp table and gw mac address missing in table.
du you have any suggestions ?

Hi,

When you upgraded to 8.3.143.0, did you upgrade and reboot both the primary and standby? Also, did you make sure all of the AP's upgraded to software version 8.3.143.0?

Thank you

phipse

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: