cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

WLC HA SSO disable and NAT change

David Ritter
Level 4
Level 4

I have to change the NAT address of my HA pair..  Does it make a difference which device is active when we disable SSO, reboot, change NAT IP, reboot and re enable SSO and reboot?  I think that's enough reboots..  of a 5508 production pair

I was thinking I need to be on the Primary.. 

1 Reply 1

marce1000
VIP
VIP

Ref : https://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/td/docs/wireless/controller/8-0/configuration-guide/b_cg80/b_cg80_chapter_01000.html#concept_6C8DB7891E764C869E5FC11349120C20

You cannot change the NAT address configuration of the management interface when the controllers are in redundancy mode. To enable NAT address configuration on the management interface, you must remove the redundancy configuration first, make the required changes on the primary controller, and then reenable the redundancy configuration on the same controller.

- I don't see too many reboots here....

M,

-- ' 'Good body every evening' ' this sentence was once spotted on a logo at the entrance of a Weight Watchers Club !
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card