Are A9K-4X100GE and A99-12X100GE supported on ASR9910 with A99-RSP-SE?
Do these line cards - A9K-4X100GE and A99-12X100GE, supported on ASR9910 with A99-RSP-SE, running A99-SFC-S? Datasheets are not giving complete info in details. The SE and TR LCs only support CPAK and we need QSFP.
Both are Tomahawk series 3rd generation LC, are they?
What will be bandwidth per slot if we use ASR 9910 with 2 x A99-RSP-SE? Accordingly, we need to add more fabric cards to achieve line rate for above LCs such as 4 x 100 GE or 12 x 100 GE? If we have all 5 x SFC-S cards, does it mean it will give 1150 Gbps to each line card?
The Cisco datasheet has below details, but not much explanation how to calculate that.
● 12 Tbps (non-redundant) switching capacity per ASR 9910 router
● 11 Tbps (N+1 redundant) switching capacity per ASR 9910 router
● 1610 Gbps (non-redundant) switching capacity per ASR 9910 line card slot
● 1380 Gbps (N+1 redundant) switching capacity per ASR 9910 line card slot
● 230 Gbps bidirectional switching capacity per RSP to each line card slot
● Control of up to seven switch fabrics (two located on the RSP and five on dedicated switch fabric cards)
● Offers traffic load balancing simultaneously across up to seven fabrics
Listen: https://smarturl.it/CCRS8E39 Follow us: twitter.com/CiscoChampion5G and Wi-Fi 6, the next generation of mobile wireless technologies are here! But what does that mean? Where and how is 5G being deployed? What is Wi-Fi 6? Who’s on first? ...
loadbalancing is one of the more complex items in hardware forwarding. of course we have talked about it many years on cisco live (id 2904) with ever incrementing more detail. and there is the support forum article on loadbalancing.
IntroductionArchitecture Building BlocksIOS-XR RoutersConfigurationPerformance VerificationOptimizationStrict timerSome more verificationThe CollectorInfluxDBDatabase statistics and HealthClosing comments
This document was written in collaboration with:
IOS-XR MPLS TE Auto Tunnel Backup Bandwidth Protection Current Implementation of MPLS TE Auto Tunnel BackupPotential issue with current implementation of MPLS TE auto tunnel backupEnhancement to MPLS TE auto backup in IOS XR 7.5.1Supported HardwareConfig ...
we are trying to monitor the Cisco 9148s SFP status, and have get the Sensor's dBm value from the CISCO-ENTITY-SENSOR-MIB table, meanwile , it has an Index value like "30000xxxx",such as "30001773", entsensorValueTable but we can't sure how to l...