XR OS and Platforms

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi All,I was testing on an IOS-XRv image, to then put into production on a pair of NCS5508 flowspec routers. A question that arose me, is whether the route validation defined in RFC5575 can be turned on.A flow specification NLRI must be validated suc...

flowSpec_validation.png

Hi team,  I am trying to configure ePBR on NCS540 (iosxr). When I try to attach the classes map "cm-providerz-tenanta", to the policy-map type pbr "pm-providerz-clients", I get an error. The command "show configuration failed" writes that cm-provider...

config_0-1706621362176.png
config by Level 1
  • 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Good day!Recently we had to reload one of our ASR9001/XR 6.4.2 because of huge memory leak.While trying to figure out what was the root cause of the leak I found syslog message from this router with a very strange process name:wdsysmon[480]: %HA-HA_W...

serjo7979 by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

location Specify a locationRP/0/RSP0/CPU0:ios(admin)#upgrade hw-module fpd all force location ?0/1/CPU0 Fully qualified location specification0/PS0/M2/SP Fully qualified location specification0/PS0/M3/SP Fully qualified location specification0/RSP0/...

Yang Li by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,   Does anyone know how to interpret the drops shown in the show cgn nat44 instance inside-vrf all counters command? Some of them are pretty obvious, but some aren't. I'm mostly interested what increments the Fragment out to in drops: counter. ...

I'm currently using a program called bgpq3 to generate prefix-sets off of IRR records for BGP session filtering. Once these prefix-sets are generated in IOS-XR prefix-set format by the program, I run a script that SSH's into the router and "pastes" t...

wj343 by Level 1
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes