XR OS and Platforms

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Hello Experts How to use a BVI for uplinking to a Cisco firepower clustered firewall in multiple VLANs? Read lot of docs on ASR9K BVI, but can't really figure out how to use it. Will it be used to do inter-VLAN routing across 5 VLANs? Do we need MC-...

I'm prepping our ASR9001-S for integration as BNG, we have a M-LAG based core for aggregation and routing... so basicallyy we have... AGG1    AGG2 BNG1    BNG2COR1    COR2 The idea was to connect each BNG 1x10G to each of the agg's for subscribers (e...

Hi, I have the following questions for ASR9001 as an Internet Gateway Router and would appreciate for your feedback. 1) Does it able to handle full BGP feed (700K+ routes) with 2 and maybe up to 4 upstream provider? 2) What is the convergence time th...

lwlim8888 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

https://www.cisco.com/web/Cisco_IOS_XR_Software/pdf/ASR9K_Upgrade_Downgrade_Procedure_IOSXR_Rel_612.pdf This will significantly impact the down time of the router during the upgrade. What is the reason for this? Is there a significant risk of card f...

shmohsin1 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Experts BFD is down in all sub-interface VLANs under Bundle-Ethernet 5. Log shows below error. RP/0/RP1/CPU0:Mar 13 09:51:06.556 : bfd[143]: %L2-BFD-6-SESSION_NO_RESOURCES : No resources for session to neighbor 10.10.10.2 on interface Bundle-Eth...

Hi all,I recently brought up a virtual Lab running Cisco IOS-XRv 5.1.1 over ESXi 5.x. Since XRv 5.2.0 is out - I'd like to try new features with the lab that I have built.Unfortunately, I cannot find any way to perform "software upgrade" to keep the ...