XR OS and Platforms

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Take

Forum Posts

Hi Community,   Currently I have experienced a sudden increase in CPU usage on my ASR 9010 in past two days. The increase is +10% in all cards (2RSP and 2LC).    Until now there is no problem with any service offered but I wanted to know the cause of...

n.t85 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

thank you for all your help and Support about 9000 family routers i have a big question that I can't find any answer I have  a ASR 9006 routerr  that i want to  terminate 512K subscriber on it  but unfortunately  I can't find any license about  512K ...

I've read Xander's document and worked with it in the field, so I thought I knew that Netflow packets have to export via a line card interface (i.e. a port which is directly addressible in the switch fabric).  Recently, however, a colleague presented...

Hi,   We are in a middle of a deployment where we need to implement Netflow in the PE & P routers (ASR9K). As we just already implemented a VSM & Arbor solution, we will require enable Netflow on our PEs Routers. In our scenario we have 4 identical P...

diacono by Level 1
  • 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,   I've been testing PCE and BGP-LS with ASR903 with RSP2  & Everest successfully, however, I've noticed that the device does not support Netconf/YANG yet, or at least it's not showing the commands to achieve a connection to port 830.     What kin...

HI,  I am have configured the CFM in L2MPLS xconnect betwen ASR 9001 to ASR 903.  session is came up in ASR 903 but not in ASR 9001 and i have enabled the debug and found that ASR 903 is not initiating the CFM packets. anyone can help me out?  ...

jigojar by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes