XR OS and Platforms

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Hello, The Cisco documentation that I could find pertaining to MPA OIR on Cisco 9001 chassis is not 100% clear. I'm talking about this document: http://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/td/docs/iosxr/asr9000/hardware-install/9001-hig/b-asr9001-hardware-installat...

Hi Guys, I hope someone can help me with this, as I guess it is a fairly common operation.   I want to (using screen or putty or securecrt) connect to the serial console of XRv running in VMware Workstation 12 running on Ubuntu 16.04.   I've done it...

Hello gurus, I have been trying to establish an L2VPN between two PEs. The xconnect comes up but I'm trying to find a way to ping the IPv6 address on the remote end from the RTR-EXT. I recognize that I can't used the BVI under the Xconnect but can do...

Wesoley by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all, I'd installed CSM 3.0 to manage XR SMUs. The installation was a success but software cannot connect with nodes but in server bash i don't have any problem to connect. All python nodes were installed without errors. I did a tcpdump in server ...

amgds by Level 1
  • 27 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, I am trying to config pppoe server on ASR920 After upgrading to the last version, ppp session comes up.  But no traffic, CPE( none Cisco) can ping ASR920 only!! Another question, can ASR920 configured as BRAS only( transparent/bridged) to anothe...

Hi,  My question is very simple: besides a minimum XR version, are there any hardware requirements specific to a CRS-8-PRP-12G processor? Will it work with ANY chassis, any SF? I remember there being a CRS chassis A and chassis B? will it work with...

Have couple of quarries since i don't find exact straight forward answers...so posting here to hear from experts 1) Does Cisco Network collector supports NCS 55xx series platform device (as part of inventory)? 2) Does NCS 5501 supports key-chain con...