XR OS and Platforms

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Take

Forum Posts

Hi,  My question is very simple: besides a minimum XR version, are there any hardware requirements specific to a CRS-8-PRP-12G processor? Will it work with ANY chassis, any SF? I remember there being a CRS chassis A and chassis B? will it work with...

Have couple of quarries since i don't find exact straight forward answers...so posting here to hear from experts 1) Does Cisco Network collector supports NCS 55xx series platform device (as part of inventory)? 2) Does NCS 5501 supports key-chain con...

Hi Guys, I have been trying to get ORR working for ages... Finally I managed to deploy XRv 9k to my ESXi. I configured it as out of band BGP RR, OSPF as IGP. When I enable BGP ORR, RR withdraws all routes from the RR client where the feature is appl...

What is the difference between creating a user in admin-config mode and in normal exec-config mode? In both ways, we can assign the user to root-system group. So what is the difference in making users in admin-config mode?

rcsl by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I’m looking for a way to create and apply outbound filter on a ASR9K (ios-xr is currently 5.3.3 on a ASR9001 in the lab) I would like to match for example on packet-lenght with an action drop or police traffic A standard ACL will not work as I unders...

Hello guys. Do you know where can I find information about NCS5002 scalability? Datasheet only tells me what features are enabled but not, for example, how many ipv4 prefixes, QoS queues per port, policies, etc. Thank you!

hi Experts I know that you can get the auto synchronization by SSO between Active PRP and the Standby PRP when both are the same model. however if you need do upgrade for memory. For this reason, is it possible the syncronization from Active PRP-6-GB...

jhontoc24 by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Expertise, i have a new ASR9K rebooting continually so i used turbo-boot and installed IOS-XR [confirmed by install commit], the problem is when the router reloaded stuck in boot mode again RP/0/RSP0/CPU0:ios(admin)#show variables boot Tue Feb 7...

Moh Ka by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes