XR OS and Platforms

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Dear all, I have this mensage in my logg from the router " RP/0/RSP0/CPU0:Sep 28 02:56:19.742 : licmgr[317]: %LICENSE-LICMGR-4-PACKAGE_LICENSE_INVALID : Package requesting A9K-LI-LIC license is activated on Rack0 and node node0_RSP0_CPU0 without a ...

Hi team, I am NCE III in America Mobile, in Guatemala, and in this moment I have a project whit the installation of 1 license in NCS6008 for 2 SFP CPAK 100G.   PID: S-NC6-PAYG-200-M=  NCS 6000 2x100GE Multiservice PAYG Upgrade License    Quantity: 1...

We have Multiple Hop EBGP configured on our network with no BGP BFD or BGP dampening(Third party vendor <> ASR 9k ver 5.3.3). An engineer removed the static route by mistake. Ebgp session went down only after 1min and 22 sec. It also black holed traf...

Dear all, Can anyone Help me.I am trying to configure ASR9K with  XR to periodically archive the configuration in folder by an ftp server. The objetive is to periodically archive the running configuration to a folder by an tftp server. The period to ...

Hi, In order to experiment with the NETCONF and OpenConfig capabilities of the OS I wanted to download the virtual image from here https://developer.cisco.com/site/ios-xr/. However when I click on the Download button I get redirected to this page: ...

mg by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am getting the following log: OS-SHMWIN-3-ALLOC_ARENA_FAILEDSHMWIN: Failed to allocate new arena from the server : 'SHMWIN_SVR' detected the 'fatal' condition 'VM is exhausted or totally fragmented' Is it memory leak bug or something else?