XR OS and Platforms

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Could someone assist with the installation of the Craft Tool?  I'm downloaded it but nothing happens when I click "SetupACT".  I have also tried including JRE in the search path as the "readme" suggests. Does anyone have any other suggestions? Thanks

Could someone assist with the installation of the Craft Tool?  I'm downloaded it but nothing happens when I click "SetupACT".  I have also tried including JRE in the search path as the "readme" suggests. Does anyone have any other suggestions? Thanks

Just wondering, if we go with the ASR9001-s for a BNG setup, is it possible to setup the units to also handle the general service routing. Let me explainPort 1 = connectivity to internetPort 2 = Customer vlans for BNGPort 3 (MPA) = Alternative networ...

From diagram in attach file, when the main link down the static can backup but when the main link came up again the routes don't change back to the OSPF main link. RP/0/RSP0/CPU0:.122#sho ip rou vrf POC | inc 10.241.143Mon Mar 30 15:58:31.214 BKKB 10...

Hi guys, we are running 4.3.2 on our CRS, and found devc-vty messages are generated without %CATEGORY-GROUP-SEVERITY-MNEMONIC:  devc-vty[177]: Connection denied by ACL mismatch   Source <...> On our A9Ks: devc-vty[180]: %MGBL-TTY-6-CONNECTION_DENY_AC...

Trying to set up the XML API on an ASR 9K and find myself unable to authenticate with the XML API using Netcat. I've configured the box as below: Building configuration... !! IOS XR Configuration 5.1.2 !! Last configuration change at Wed Apr 15 07:...

I have a question about AIP license. We have a system with two A9K-24x10GE-SE and two A9K-MOD160-SE line cards. We want to have unlimited number of VRFs available on those cards. My understanding is we need to purchase the following AIP licenses: A9K...

Ok question on the licensing, to handle ipv4/ipv6 dhcp BNG, are their additional licenses i need?I know for production I need the A9K-BNG-LIC-8K... but does the 9001-S come with any BNG licenses initially to get started with testing or will BNG just ...

Hey!I'm trying to apply the following configuration but are receving the follow error:!!% Policy [aggregate-routes] uses the 'tag' attribute. There is no 'tag' attribute at the bgp aggregation-dflt attach point.route-policy aggregate-routes  set comm...

Dear I faced issues in connectivity test (ping, trace route, CDP) between My IOS XRv router and another integrated routers cisco 7200 when i built my Lab on GNS3, any one faced these issue before and can help me ? Interfaces is upon the same subnet i...