XR OS and Platforms

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

We have noticed the following errors after completing the TURBOBOOT with Version 5.1.2.We have several A9K-RSP-4G modules and these errors appear with some of these and do not appear with others.All of the A9K-RSP-4G units seem to be similar, so we d...

nesttech1 by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,The problem with opening of many sites from mobile devices (Android to Google Play) is observedthe subscribers connected on PPPoE if on subscriber wi-fi a router on the WAN MTU 1500 interfaceeverything works as to correct such problem?It is obs...

Hi guyshave you seen before that4 users logged in to cisco router CRS at the same time by ssh typed sh log command to display the logs and not displaying anything?none of them logged in to the router were displaying the logscan you help me or give a ...

iurbanol by Cisco Employee
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Seeking clarification as to if the class-default would utilize available remaining bandwidth based on the remaining bandwidth and queue packet limit config.  I have a 12416 | Cisco IOS XR Software, Version 4.1.22XT1 multilink interface as follows: !i...

pa4191 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes