XR OS and Platforms

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Error on CRS-1

Hi All ,We have a Fp140 card reloaded due to the following error.plim_xge[242]: %PLATFORM-CIH-5-ASIC_ERROR : pla[0]: A parity error has occurred causing  performance loss transient. 0x10440003plim_xge[242]: %PLATFORM-CIH-5-ASIC_ERROR_HARD_RESET_START...

darora_83 by Beginner
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

FPD

(admin)#show hw-module fpd location all===================================== ==========================================                                      Existing Field Programmable Devices                                      ====================...

XR 4.2.1 Issue with stale routes

I have an issue with stale route which can only be resolved by using the command 'clear route ipv4 unicast <prefix>'We have been running this IOS verision for a while and this is the first time that we have seen this.Anyone seen this issue before?

ASR9001 upgrade to 5.1.0

Hi Guys,I have upgraded a2 X ASR 9001 routers from 4.3.1 to 5.1.0, everything seems to be ok but they are not in production so haven 't had a propoer test.My concern is that I am getting the below erro whenever I boot them:RP/0/RSP0/CPU0:Sep 24 14:49...