XR OS and Platforms

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Hi, we have a couple of ASR 9001.The threshold value on our managment sytem for the temperature is 45 C.This value seems to be too low to meDoes anyone know the temperature threshold of the ASR 9001 Router?I found nothing in the documents.br, Peter

pschueck by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello all, install a interface card in slot 1 on 0/3/CPU0, however with below error message, try reload the subslot 0/3/1, still can't power up. Do I need reboot the 0/3/CPU0 Mod 80 in order to bring up this module,  or I missed something ?MPA in bay...

HiCurrently I have 4 slots occupied by the following cards on ASR9000:Slot 0 – A9K-8T-L  Slot 1 – A9K-8T-L  Slot 2 - A9K-2T20GE-L Slot 3 – A9K-2T20GE-L have VRFs configured on different ports within each card, the installation process was carried ...

Hello,We are going to do an upgrade on some asr9k´s from 4.0.1 to 4.2.3. Current IOS-XR software is installed in disk0, so my question is if it´s possible to install the new software packages (pies and SMUs) in disk1 and then to select this one to bo...

Hello everybody,I can't find the command "verify /md5 disk1:c7200-js-mz". I have found something simular, but I am not sure how to use it:RP/0/RSP0/CPU0:R01#admin install verify packages location ?                                      0/0/CPU0     Fu...

kozorezdi by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

HiWe are implementing DDoS solution in our network and the netflow protocol is lunch on core routers - the CRS-3I've got the folloing monitor-map:flow monitor-map arbor-ddos-mpls record mpls ipv4-fields exporter arbor-ddos cache timeout active 30 cac...

Hiactually we have two ASR 9000 with follow info:RP/0/RSP1/CPU0:ED_MEX_1#show licenseTue Oct 22 09:10:06.835 UTCFeatureID: A9K-AIP-LIC-B (Slot based, Permanent)Total licenses 2Available for use 2Allocated to location 0Active 0Store name PermanentStor...

With Vinay Kumar, Sudhir Kumar and Raj Pathak   Welcome to the Cisco Support Community Ask the Expert conversation. This is an opportunity to learn and ask questions about Cisco Carrier Routing System (CRS) single-chassis and multichassis router hard...