XR OS and Platforms

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

IP-TELNETD-3-CON_TIMEOUT The telnet connection from x.x.x.x has been Timed out에 대한 설명에 대한 한글 자료입니다. 비슷한 경우가 있는 경우에는 이 문서을 참조하신 후 SR을 열어 주시면 감사하겠습니다.

junghs by Community Member
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi All, I am working at small SP. we are going to enable Jumbo Frame support from end to end. Our core segment have MPLS cloud and packet size could be able support  up over 9000 already. Since our Core segment router  are running pure BGP with our e...

Eric Guo by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi guys,Couldn't really get into logic of bridge-domain and hsrp coexistence. How traffic will be flooded?Imagine following topology: Bridge-domain and hsrp is running between ASR1 and ASR2. Host C has two network adapters. Both are in UP state, but ...

Hi All, I setup IPv6 lab test for MTU size change.  I can see the physical interface and IPv6 interface MTU size are under 9178, but when I did PING test for peering IPv6 adddress, I still could ping through with large packet size up to 18024. I run ...

Eric Guo by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, we have a couple of ASR 9001.The threshold value on our managment sytem for the temperature is 45 C.This value seems to be too low to meDoes anyone know the temperature threshold of the ASR 9001 Router?I found nothing in the documents.br, Peter

pschueck by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello all, install a interface card in slot 1 on 0/3/CPU0, however with below error message, try reload the subslot 0/3/1, still can't power up. Do I need reboot the 0/3/CPU0 Mod 80 in order to bring up this module,  or I missed something ?MPA in bay...

HiCurrently I have 4 slots occupied by the following cards on ASR9000:Slot 0 – A9K-8T-L  Slot 1 – A9K-8T-L  Slot 2 - A9K-2T20GE-L Slot 3 – A9K-2T20GE-L have VRFs configured on different ports within each card, the installation process was carried ...

Hello,We are going to do an upgrade on some asr9k´s from 4.0.1 to 4.2.3. Current IOS-XR software is installed in disk0, so my question is if it´s possible to install the new software packages (pies and SMUs) in disk1 and then to select this one to bo...