XR OS and Platforms

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Hi Team,I have few questions on ASR 9006Is ISSU supported on ASR 9006.  Is it hitless or should we expect any packet loss. Also if you have any document or pointer that can walk me through the ISSU process on ASR 9006 , I will really appreciate it. (...

hello all, I have an RSA 9000 and want to configure NTP I get the following error:RP/0/RSP0/CPU0:InetGateway_4M(config)#show configuration failedTue Oct  1 18:45:45.094 utc!! SEMANTIC ERRORS: This configuration was rejected by!! the system due to sem...

Resolved! 4.3x ISSU?

Dear allIs it possible to upgrade from 4.3.1 to 4.3.2 with ISSU? Unfortunatly there is not a lot of documentation about the support of ISSU from one to another minor release.cheers,michel

Hi ,I have a question regarding CRS multichassis upgrades that when we upgarde the multichassis do we need to have  code and all the SMU's and PIE in all the RP's or just in DSC RP's ( i.e ) Once DSC boots with the right code will it sync the new cod...

vdudlani1 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,Can someone make me understand how to read the output of show process blocked. Everytime i use this command on XR platform and i got some of process are always there .. I need to understand what exactly we look in this output ?RP/0/7/CPU0:PE1#show...

Hi All ,We have a Fp140 card reloaded due to the following error.plim_xge[242]: %PLATFORM-CIH-5-ASIC_ERROR : pla[0]: A parity error has occurred causing  performance loss transient. 0x10440003plim_xge[242]: %PLATFORM-CIH-5-ASIC_ERROR_HARD_RESET_START...

darora_83 by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

FPD

(admin)#show hw-module fpd location all===================================== ==========================================                                      Existing Field Programmable Devices                                      ====================...