XR OS and Platforms

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Hi,We have 2 ASR9k (v4.2.0) routers doing "light" xconnect work, no problems so far. Lately, we have noticed ntpd/gsp utilizing an abnormally high amount of CPU, is this normal behavoir on the ASR9k?RP/0/RSP0/CPU0:asr-1#show processes cpu | utility h...

bmco by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi NetPro,I am planning to upgrade IOS-XR from the current (very old) 3.6.1 to 4.1.2 (seems to be stable). I would like to know:1. Can IOS-XR be upgraded directly from 3.6.1 to 4.1.2 or I will have to upgrade to intermediate image then do final upgra...

netops044 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello Experts,I am trying to recommend a SNMP object table for a costumer based on SNMP Objects that are already in use on a Nexus 7K, my goal is to recommend MIBs for IOS XR.could you recommend me a Source for comparison or compatiblity check? thank...

smehrnia by Level 7
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have cisco catalyst Model WS-C3560X-48, SW Version 15.0(1)SE2, SW Image C3560E-UNIVERSALK9-MSwitch Ports Model              SW Version            SW Image                 ------ ----- -----              ----------            ----------             ...

Hi all,I have some questions about inband management in ASR9K router IOS XR 4.2.0. - How does the router control the management traffic to avoid interfering with the service traffic passing the interface? Is it controlled by policing or queuing?- Wha...

Hello IOSXR Experts,When doing the following commandshow qos summary queue interface GigabitEthernet0/4/0/28.300 output i get different QueueIDs from the following commandshow policy-map interface GigabitEthernet0/4/0/28.300 outputWhich numbering is ...

dfranjoso by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes