XR OS and Platforms

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Take

Forum Posts

HiRecently, i encounter an problem on using Distribute-list with ACL in IOS-XR OSPFv2.I am trying to filter a single route 10.10.0.0/16 with the following ACL, 10 deny ipv4 10.10.0.0/16 any 20 permit ipv4 any anywhich deny 10.10.0.0/16 and longer pre...

CC11 by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello A9K Olympus inhabitants,I have some questions to you regarding the way the A9K deals with dot1q tag on the egress EFP:First scenario:The frame arrives the ingress EFP (port-mode, with no encap, only l2transport config) with a dotq1 tag of 100;T...

dfranjoso by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! trust dscp

dear all,What is the default behaviour on CRS nodes when it comes to incoming packets,  is packets marking trusted or maked down ?I tested trusting via policy map, but option was not available to trust. Is there a similar command to IOS to explicitly...

I have a few Q's regarding on IOS XR on the 12000I understand the boot time of XR on 12000 can take a while compared to IOS. How long on average does it take ? How long does it take to apply SMU ? Do people prefer XR over IOS and what are the Pro's V...

mdwheadon by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Expert,I don't have much experience to replace the RSP. I have plan to replace the new standby RSP (A9K-RSP-4G) wih new one. Do i need to concern about IOS-XR software or else? IMO, software and configuratin should auto sync from active card?Thank...

Rojer-bkk by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

%EE48-3-QM_SANITY_WARNING: Few free buffers(60) are available in FrFab FreeQ pool# 3This log are generated when high input traffic and I saw incresing of ignored counter.I think that have a problem with buffer issue because I type command execute-on ...