XR OS and Platforms

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Hello, I have an NCS540 terminating 10GE to a Metro-E provider.  I need to set 2 Gbps CIR shaping and need to have a small 2ms committed burst (Bc) facing that provider.  But unlike ASR9K, I can't configure burst when doing shaping on NCS 540 and ser...

James Jun by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 5 Helpful votes

Hi guys,i've got a ASR9901 acts as BNG, with dynamic-template for subscriber interfaces creation and PPPoE via radius auth, by the RemoteID that the network attach to PADI request. All works fine.Now a new, wholesaler supplier doesn't implement inter...

Luca5h36 by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 5 Helpful votes

I have the following monitor-session config deployed on my ASR9010 router running IOS-XR 6.4.2:monitor-session mirror ethernet destination interface TenGigE0/0/0/23 ! interface TenGigE0/0/0/1 monitor-session mirror ethernet ! Theoretically, this ...

wj343 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello everyone!Background: planned to replace operating ISG with BNG when working with ipv4 routed subscribers. BNG doesn't work!Problem: The address assigned on the interface via DHCP proxy/BNG DHCP server does not allow creating a subscriber interf...

Hi, I am in process of installing XR image on asr9k and I have a tar file on my laptop. what i need to do in order to install this on asr9k. i will be connecting on management ethernet : I have a tar file with me and as per my understanding : # ins...

HejNCS5508 version 7.2.2I have been trying to apply MPP to our new devices, and was intending to use "apply-group" to shorten the configuration.I want to enable access only from Bundle-Ether interfaces and using the below wild card. (I have also used...

ODJ by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Community, We have an ASR9K facing a problem to display the interfaces statistics, when typing a show command like "show ipv4 int brief" or "show interfaces interface-id" or any other command to show an interface information or statistic, no info ...

Medlarboc by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes