XR OS and Platforms

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Hi all, I'm trying to understand what is the purpose/importance of performing a install commit after having installed couple of packages in my ASR9906. I noticed that if I perform a reload without committing, the packages will still be available afte...

simone.c by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

All, From my understanding, the following route policy:route-policy TEST_EIGRP_OUT if destination in TEST_EIGRP_OUT then  drop else  pass endif set eigrp-metric 10000 27000 255 1 1500end-policy Should be written:route-policy TEST_EIGRP_OUT if destina...

Hello, is there an documented procedure how to recover from the lost password on this platform without loosing the configuration? There is a disaster recovery procedure available here https://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/td/docs/iosxr/ncs5500/system-setup/7...

filopeter by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

greeting after upgrading the RSP from 440 to 880 and rebooting the device i had an issue where one of MPA started showing disabled A9K-MPA-4X10GE DISABLED NPWR,NSHUT,MON which was working normally before the reboot. after changing the MPA to another ...

Ahmed Ash by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello.Just recently added first eXR (asr9901) router to my network. Router came with 6.6.2, and I upgraded it to 6.6.3 before installation on site.Most routers in my network is asr9001 with cXR 6.4.2 and I have a quite good experience with them but e...

adorins by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Community, We have a l2vpn setup on XR-OS with two tengig interfaces on the same router joined in one bridge-domain with BVI interface for routing. The setup is working fine, however randomly we get an issue where one of the servers in one of the ...

n.t85 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Community, We are implementing EPNM monitoring on our network and facing some small issues regarding NCS platform BGP monitoring. Not sure if the issue is from NCS side or from EPNM BGP traps are coming to EPNM as Generic Traps and not under the B...

n.t85 by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Dear all,I experienced a crash which affected one of the RSPs of our ASR9906. Following the crash, a crash file was created which is located within the disk space of the System Admin VM, in the folder cisco_support/.My question is: how do I take out ...

simone.c by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes