XR OS and Platforms

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Take

Forum Posts

Hello;I have cisco NCS540, the evaluation period expired and I need to active the license.See below the current license status```P/0/RP0/CPU0:lab-1-ncs540#sh license summaryTue Dec 3 14:58:03.919 CETSmart Licensing is ENABLEDRegistration:Status: REGI...

I've recently upgraded a pair of NCS-5001 from 6.1.4 to 6.5.3 successfully. I've just noticed a difference in the output on "show install active". One is reporting "Boot Partition: xr_lv25", the other is reporting "Boot Partition: xr_lv30". I can't f...

I've been experiencing a recurring LPTS crash (process lpts_pa) on my ASR9k, configured with redundant RSP440-SE's. Looking on bug finder, I see CSCvo88296 which mentions a recurring LPTS crash on the ASR9010 platform. However, I'm running IOS XR 6.4...

wj343 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello, I need your help to figure out how to mirror configuration known to me (IOS) to this new IOX-XE box I want to replace one 3750 core switch with ASR920 but with bunch of vlan's and trunk's became tricky as it seems. For example : 3750 : interfa...

bozo.bogd by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I want to upgrade ASR 9001 IOS XR 4.2.3 to 6.5.3. What will be the procedure to upgrade and also can I directly go to this version or any interim image is required in between?