XR OS and Platforms

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Take

Forum Posts

Hi, Can anyone offer any advice... Is this a setting in ROMMON?   We have received a small shipment of 8Gb RSP's...I am trying to individually synchronize the new RSP with one with the correct software and service pack.  The active is a 4Gb model (ha...

stamati76 by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello all!   I'm dealing with a very naughty 9001, a customer handed it to me in a bad state already. They tried to do an upgrade, but something went wrong (not sure what or when). ROMMON is the only option at the moment...   I have been trying to re...

Does anyone know the MTBF/chance of failure for the chassis (not the line cards, route processors, fan trays, or power supplies)? I need to design a HA network, but getting two redundant ASR's will put a significant dent in my budget. I am thinking a...

YashG92 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Today, I've just tried adding a second RSP to a running ASR9010 on IOS XR 5.3.4. However, the card's state does not show as XR RUN and there are several error messages in the debug logs. Does this mean that this card has a hardware issue?  shelfmgr[4...

Lyphiard by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,does IOS XR have an equivalent of the IOS interface setting 'clns mtu' ?RP/0/RSP1/CPU0:router#sh run int Te0/0/0/0 mtu      interface TenGigE0/0/0/0 mtu 9192!I've set the 'lsp-mtu' value under the isis process, but that doesn't seem to affect the ...