XR OS and Platforms

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

I'm suddenly having an issue with CSM where it cannot log into my 9k hosts using ssh.I have no issue using the same account SSH'ing directly to the host.By symptom it appears a password issue, but I've verified the password and tried a few different ...

Hi all!   We started to use in production new NCS5504. We have no any L3VPN installed because we don't use MPLS. We have only 2 VRF instances. From this document https://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/products/collateral/routers/network-convergence-system-550...

Hello guys, could someone share more info about the introduced QoS feature (from IOS-XR 5.3.2) to support up to 7 priority levels in LLQ? RP/0/RP0/CPU0:at0f2a-r2n0-gr(config-pmap-c)#priority level ? <1-7> Priority level I was aware of only about pr...

Hello Guys,   I was playing around a little bit with the new ASR9901 running the 6.4 version and I noticed that the command "monitor interface XXX" which previously was showing the packet/byte rate is not available anymore. I have tried to lookup int...

ADP_89 by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all,   I need some help on QoS on IOS-XR. I've Juniper QoS configuration and need a support to convert the same to IOS XR. I'm not well in Juniper.   #run show configuration class-of-service   Juniper QoS config as follows.   classifiers { dscp co...

kbandara by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,   Why are PWHE interfaces not supported under router vrrp?   I have 2x ASR9K overlay VRRP gateways on my network, where I aggregate redundant colo customers from multiple data centers in the metro over MPLS fabric.  Redundant ASR920s are situated...

James Jun by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! RSP880 SFP+ ports

Hello, I am trying to find out, what are 4 SFP+ ports on RSP880. Can they be used for traffic. Do they have any limitations? If router is equipped with 2 RSPs, may both RSPs use their SFP+ ports or only the active RSP? I found this information in AS...

DanilZhig by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Dear all,   I am looking at a scenario where I receive frames triple tagged. Wholesaler S-Tag and C-Tag, then our own Service TAG. To terminate traffic on a a BNG configured node, I am rewriting top 2 tags to 1 tag on a POI, then layer 2 handoff to a...

smeftahi by Level 1
  • 16 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes