XR OS and Platforms

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Take

Forum Posts

There is  N540-ADVMETRO       Cisco NCS 540 Router Series Advanced Metro License in Cisco GPL But it's not in the  CCW configurator. What is it for? MPLS, EoMPLS, VPLS, EVPN ?

abgromov by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Dear all, As we all know, ASR9910 router has 8 power module, and first 4 module is connected to A PDU, other 4s connected to B PDU in load sharing mode. line cards and Power calculation as below attachment . MY Question is: When A PDU get down, the...

Yuan Li by Spotlight
  • 1 replies
  • 5 Helpful votes

SSH will not pass through the ASA with NAT.   The NAT rule is basic and is the only rule that exists.   It appears that the packets are ignoring the rules list and going straight to the implicit deny.   Anyone seen this before?

I installed XRv onto virtualbox just for testing purposes so i only need a demo version of it so I'm sure that comes with throughput limits but when i try logging in, nothing works as far as defaults go.  I get a login prompt and everything.  Any ide...

crench92 by Spotlight
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I’m wondering why I can’t access the shell of the ASR 9K we have in our lab.  We don’t have any applications running on it as we are pretty green in the area but I’ve been trying to learn more and actually setup a demo on Telemetry Streaming.  What I...

crench92 by Spotlight
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello   i am testing both solutions to retreive attribute to PPPoE/IPoE/V4/V6 subscriber, through Radius and "hard" config on ASR9K. The results is that both solution work well. Nevertheless, which solution is better, i mean: * minimal attributes con...

jvunc by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes