XR OS and Platforms

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Hi member,    I'm working with an ASR9006 router iosxr 4.3.4 and I get the bgp routes below and I see it preferring path 3 instead of path 1, by default route selection criteria bgp path 1 should be the best, correct? , I do not know if I need to cha...

# sho bfd ipv6 session detail SpoilerI/f: Bundle-Ether1.751, Location: 0/0/CPU0Dest: 2001:b1:fe0:5::1Src: 2001:b1:fe0:5:: State: DOWN for 0d:0h:21m:25s, number of times UP: 0 Session type: SW/V6/SH/BLReceived parameters: Version: 0, desired tx inte...

Hi, Is there any way to filter out routes based on route-target in XR platform? If i want to find out routes specific to RT 1:1 in a vrf or in complete bgp vpnv4 table, how can I do that through show commands?   If there is no specific command for RT...

I apologize as I am still trying to learn routing policies for Cisco. Does ISIS need a routing policy to accept routes from neighbors? Maybe I am thinking it is similar to JunOS. I am able to form an adj. between my iOS-XRv VM and my physical router....

I am new to ios-xr i tried configuring prefix list usingprefix-set <name> i need to give all the prefixes in a single line seperated by comma as show belowRP/0/RSP0/CPU0:ios(config)#prefix-set abcRP/0/RSP0/CPU0:ios(config-pfx)#RP/0/RSP0/CPU0:ios(conf...