XR OS and Platforms

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

HI,  I am have configured the CFM in L2MPLS xconnect betwen ASR 9001 to ASR 903.  session is came up in ASR 903 but not in ASR 9001 and i have enabled the debug and found that ASR 903 is not initiating the CFM packets. anyone can help me out?  ...

jigojar by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,  I have configured /32 route for a vrf which has /24 route for that prefix from another vrf. I am able to see /32 prefix in mpls forwarding table but AIB seems to be empty. When I have changed from /32 to /30, the problem is solved.show route vrf...

I have tens of ASR9k (IOS 5.3.3) in the production with Smart Licensing enabled on all of them.The issue is the box & Licensing Server doesn't seem to recognize that iVRF and AIP License are more or less the same with difference in sizing. I only hav...

elbert001 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

The objective of the attached document is to describe the deployment steps of NETCONF and YANG Support for IOS-XR, IOS-XE, NX-OS platforms and Central Management systems based on Linux OS.This document can be adjusted by any user to fit the needs of ...

jngokgwe by Cisco Employee
  • 0 replies
  • 11 Helpful votes

Hi all!I enabled broadcast and multicast storm control on our core router ASR9010 under l2vpn. But in cause of storm router silently drops packets without any log messages. In configuration guides I didn't find any options for storm control logging. ...

Resolved! TEoEoMPLS

Topology:Nokia - ASR900 - xconnect - ASR9k-1 - ASR9k-2 Traffic Engineering headends is Nokia & ASR9k-2The headends ping mpls Success# sho mpl traffic-eng tunnels 12136Wed Sep 13 11:37:49.109 BKKName: tunnel-te12136  Destination: 10.x.47.136  Ifhandle...