We apply QOS via Radius but lately we've got reports of customers not being restricted to their bandwidth we set especially on the download side. When i check the customers policy-map it looks like their not getting matched on the outbound. I'm not sure what could be causing it or how to fix it anyone here have experience?
Customer traffic is over a 4x10GB MC-LAG Bundle (BE100), we're using GeoRedundancy between 2 ASR9001 units.
On AccessAccept we are sending for an example client
show running policy-map has an entry like the following (we have different capacity policy maps for our various packages)...
When using a bundle the policy-map gets replicated to each member, so if you have a 100mb output policy and traffic is load-balanced on all 4 links then the user gets 400mb.
To work around this we can force the user to take only one bundle member.
bundle load-balancing hash dst-ip
Add that to the bundle config and it should fix your issue.
Try changing your egress policer to a "flat" policer so the config looks something like the following and then check the packet matches on the PPPoE session once it has been re-established with the revised config.
police rate 10240 kbps