YANG Tools

The YANG Tools board hosts the discussions around YANG-related tools, such as the YANG Developer Kit (YDK), YANG Suite, and other tools for network automation.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

The YANG Tools forum hosts discussions around tools like the YANG Developer Kit (YDK), YANG Suite, and other network automation tools.
See the YANG Tools Knowledge Base for answers to some common questions.
For production deployment issues, please contact the Cisco TAC.
For direct help with developer issues, please open a ticket with DevNet Developer Support. Developer ticket support for networking is limited to the products listed here.

Forum Posts

Resolved! Some questions regarding Create bundle json file for Sandbox CSR1000v IOS 16.11.01a

Hello Sir,Since Sandbox CSR1000v IOS version is 16.11.01a which is not in the /profile/bundle.So I copied Cisco-IOS-xe_16_9_3.json to Cisco-IOS-xe_16_11_1.json then did some adjustments. Something I am still not very sure. Can you give me some advice...

Resolved! Read data from one specific interface

Is there a way to retrieve information from one spesific interface, rather than looping through all the interfaces and choosing the correct one?I find the latter approach to be very inefficient in terms of the time it takes to loop through all availa...

MahdiR by Beginner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! Yang Develop Kit----hasn't found Cisco_IOS_XE_native from ydk.models.cisco_ios_xe---2nd around

Hi Yan, Thank you for your support and have a nice Monday. I am sorry that I was not able to reply to you in previous mail as system told there were some issues in the mail. Now I have to initiate a new one. Please see output from linux terminal.It l...

Resolved! Yang Develop Kit----hasn't found Cisco_IOS_XE_native from ydk.models.cisco_ios_xe

Hi Team, I use "ydk-models-cisco-ios-xe-16.9.3.post1.tar.gz"But I was coding in VS code.from ydk.models.cisco_ios_xe import Cisco_IOS_XE_native  (but haven't found Cisco_IOS_XE_native, please see the attached photos)Only found Cisco_IOS_XE_nat_oper &...

One issue regarding Yang Explorer When I did sync for Cisco-IOS-XE-native

Hi Sir, Please see the issue/error from attached log photo.  I used Yang Explorer----->Manage Models----->Device profile CSR1000v------->click Cisco-IOS-XE-native. then click sync. finally it shows error message. Can you kindly give me some advice ?T...

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: