YANG Tools

The YANG Tools board hosts the discussions around YANG-related tools, such as the YANG Developer Kit (YDK), YANG Suite, and other tools for network automation.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

The YANG Tools forum hosts discussions around tools like the YANG Developer Kit (YDK), YANG Suite, and other network automation tools.
See the YANG Tools Knowledge Base for answers to some common questions.
For production deployment issues, please contact the Cisco TAC.
For direct help with developer issues, please open a ticket with DevNet Developer Support. Developer ticket support for networking is limited to the products listed here.

Forum Posts

YDK Install Failing on OSX & CentOS

I'm trying to install this on both OSX & CentOS with no luck.  I'm confident there is somethig wrong with my environment but unable to identify it.  Hoping someone can point me in the right direction. I would prefer to get this working on OSX.  xcode...

MrPaul by Beginner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

RestconfServiceprovider api for secure connections

I am trying use the RestconfServiceprovider API for secure connection to rest-server.provider = RestconfServiceProvider(repo=repository,                 address="10.11.5.5,                 port=443,                 username="admin",                 p...

ydkdev by Beginner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Adding/removing ACEs in XR ACLs

How would a simple YDK script would look for adding/removing ACEs in XR ACLs?  Let's say we store ACEs in XML files and pass the file as an argument along with the device and the type of ACE operation (add or remove):   $ ./nc-update-xr-ipv4-acl-cfg-...

saalvare by Cisco Employee
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! YDK ISIS Segment Routing SRGB

Hi All, I'm trying to configure the SRGB value in ISIS to set the lower and upper bounds of the global label pool for segment routing using YDK and Cisco-IOS-XR-clns-isis-cfg.  module: Cisco-IOS-XR-clns-isis-cfg+--rw isis+--rw instances+--rw instance...

sdefriez1 by Beginner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Creating a loopback interface using OpenConfig

You may wonder how you can create a loopback interface using the OpenConfig Interface model.  Here's how:   #!/usr/bin/env python # # Copyright 2016 Cisco Systems, Inc. # # Licensed under the Apache License, Version 2.0 (the "License"); # you may not...

saalvare by Cisco Employee
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

YDK path repository issue with OpenDayLight

Hi All,   I'm trying a simple python script based on the YDK module to send some BGP configuration to ODL. I've based my script on the example found in core/samples/path_odl_bgp.py and bgp_xr_opendaylight.py.   But when I run my script I got the foll...

voxnetwork by Beginner
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Recognize Your Peers
Top Solution Authors