YANG Tools

The YANG Tools board hosts the discussions around YANG-related tools, such as the YANG Developer Kit (YDK), YANG Suite, and other tools for network automation.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

The YANG Tools forum hosts discussions around tools like the YANG Developer Kit (YDK), YANG Suite, and other network automation tools.
See the YANG Tools Knowledge Base for answers to some common questions.
For production deployment issues, please contact the Cisco TAC.
For direct help with developer issues, please open a ticket with DevNet Developer Support. Developer ticket support for networking is limited to the products listed here.

Forum Posts

gNMI ‘subscribe’ example

Hi Team, I'm having some trouble when executing the sample script at   http://ydk.cisco.com/py/docs/api/services/gnmi_service.html#gnmi-service-examples   Running the script results in the following error:   Traceback (most recent call last):   File ...

Sample apps for XR RSVP-TE using CRUD/gNMI

Hello,I have brought a new set of sample applications to configure RSVP-TE (non-DS-TE and DS-TE with RDM/MAM bandwidth pools) for XR data model using the CRUD service and the gNMI provider.This set includes four boilerplate applications and six custo...

ydk-white-256.png
deom1 by Beginner
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Sample apps for XR static routing config using CRUD/gNMI

Hello everyone, I would like to introduce a new set of sample applications which configures static routing for XR data model using the CRUD service and the gNMI provider. This set of sample applications include the following four boilerplate applica...

ydk-white-256.png
deom by Cisco Employee
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Sample apps for XR access lists using CRUD/gNMI

Hi there,I have added new sample applications which configure access lists for XR data model using the CRUD service and the gNMI provider. These sample applications consist of four boilerplate applications and ten custom applications as follows: gn-...

ydk-white-256.png
deom by Cisco Employee
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Sample apps for XR ARP using CRUD/gNMI

Hi YDK Community, Here is another new set of sample applications which configures the address resolution protocol for XR data model using the CRUD service and the gNMI provider. This set consists of twelve boilerplate applications and seven custom a...

ydk-white-256.png
deom by Cisco Employee
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Sample apps for XR BGP using CRUD/gNMI

Hello Community, Here is another new set of sample applications which configures the device's BGP for XR data model using the CRUD service and the gNMI provider. This set consists of four boilerplate applications and seven custom applications as fol...

ydk-white-256.png
deom by Cisco Employee
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Sample apps for XR keychain using CRUD/gNMI

Hello again, I have added new sample applications to configure keychain for XR data model using the CRUD service and the gNMI provider. These sample applications include four boilerplate applications and three custom applications as follows: gn-crea...

deom by Cisco Employee
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Sample apps for XR gRPC config using CRUD/gNMI

Hi YDK Community, I am introducing a new set of sample applications which configures gRPC server for XR data model using the gNMI provider and the CRUD service. This set of sample applications contains four boilerplate applications and seven custom ...

deom by Cisco Employee
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Sample apps for XR MPLS IP TTL using CRUD/gNMI

Hello Friends, I have added sample applications to configure global MPLS attributes (MPLS LSD) for XR data model using the CRUD service and the gNMI provider. This set includes four boilerplate applications and two custom applications as follows: gn...

ydk-white-256.png
deom by Cisco Employee
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Sample apps for XR ISIS Operation using CRUD/gNMI

Hi YDK Community, I have brought very simple sample applications, which show the ISIS operational state for XR data model using the gNMI provider and the CRUD service. The following set of sample applications includes one boilerplate app and two cus...

ydk-white-256.png
deom by Cisco Employee
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Sample apps for XR SR mapping configuration

Hello Community,   I have added a new set of sample applications which configure segment routing SID mappings (IPv4 and IPv6) for XR data model using the gNMI provider and the CRUD service. This set of sample applications includes the following four...

deom by Cisco Employee
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Now we have over 300 gNMI sample apps!

Hello Community, I am proud to announce that we have over 300 gNMI sample applications for OpenConfig and XR data models in our YDK-Py Github repository! Yay!   Now is the best time for you to check out our CRUD/gNMI sample applications.   Follow th...

ydk-white-256.png
deom by Cisco Employee
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Sample apps for XR hostname configuration using CRUD/gNMI

Hello YDK lovers, I have added a new set of sample applications which configures the device's host name for XR data model using the gNMI provider and the CRUD service.   This set includes four boilerplate apps and four custom apps for XR Shellutil c...

deom by Cisco Employee
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Recognize Your Peers