Replies

ISR 4431 iosxe 16.6 and MIBS yang models

Mamdouh Elgamal
Level 1
Level 1

yanghi all,

trying to make some rpc calls using MIB models

for example, trying to use CISCO-PROCESS-MIB and get the cpu history table

i'm sending the following request, using yang-explorer. 

<rpc message-id="101" xmlns="urn:ietf:params:xml:ns:netconf:base:1.0">
  <get>
    <filter>
      <CISCO-PROCESS-MIB xmlns="urn:ietf:params:xml:ns:yang:smiv2:CISCO-PROCESS-MIB">
        <cpmCPUHistory/>
      </CISCO-PROCESS-MIB>
    </filter>
  </get>
</rpc>

The result is always http error when using netconf or 404 not found when using restconf

do i have to enable some type of snmp config on the router ? in-order to access stats for memory/CPU etc 

i'm not having any issues make other requests, like get interfaces

Thanks

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

tgyger
Level 1
Level 1

Hi Mando

I've got the same (on csr1000v), until i configure a snmp community. i.e... "snmp-server community test rw" an then "netconf-yang cisco-ia snmp-community-string test".... but unfortunately, the history is empty, means no data. but cpmProcessTable for example works... i assume you want collecting the History, but i dind't found a way to get that.. what you can do is, write a script and collecting from model "cisco-ios-xe-proccess-cpu-oper" via netconf to make your own history statistic.

Cheers

Thom

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2

tgyger
Level 1
Level 1

Hi Mando

I've got the same (on csr1000v), until i configure a snmp community. i.e... "snmp-server community test rw" an then "netconf-yang cisco-ia snmp-community-string test".... but unfortunately, the history is empty, means no data. but cpmProcessTable for example works... i assume you want collecting the History, but i dind't found a way to get that.. what you can do is, write a script and collecting from model "cisco-ios-xe-proccess-cpu-oper" via netconf to make your own history statistic.

Cheers

Thom

Thanks! Thom

that's exactly what i needed to do, configure the snmp commands

I'm more interested in the cisco-border-ctrlr-call-stats-mib, but i'll keep it in mind regarding the history tables.