Views
Helpful
Replies

redirect nexthop route-target in policy map

haoywang
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi experts

I have a policy map in our device and use the redirect nexthop route-target command.

I've tried to get the policy map configuration with YDK and I can only get the class-name and class-type with no additional policymaprule.

Can I get the full policy map config with the current version YDK?

The config on device is:

policy-map type pbr s100

class type traffic s1

redirect nexthop route-target 100:1

!

And the config I get with YDK is:

<policy-maps>

<policy-map>

<type>pbr</type>

<name>s100</name>

<policy-map-rule>

<class-name>s1</class-name>

<class-type>traffic</class-type>

</policy-map-rule>

</policy-map>

</policy-maps>

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

saalvare
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Support for redirection is missing in model Cisco-IOS-XR-infra-policymgr-cfg.  YDK just reflects the current state of the model.  I've reported the XR defect (CSCvd21030) so it can be address.  Once the model is fixed, YDK will reflect the updated model.

View solution in original post

5 Replies 5

saalvare
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Redirection seems to be missing from the model.  Let me investigate.

Thanks, let me know if you need any additional infomation

saalvare
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Support for redirection is missing in model Cisco-IOS-XR-infra-policymgr-cfg.  YDK just reflects the current state of the model.  I've reported the XR defect (CSCvd21030) so it can be address.  Once the model is fixed, YDK will reflect the updated model.

Thanks for your help.

And one more question, once the model is fixed, do I need to upgrade the YDK to a new version or I can still use the current version?

Since the APIs are autogenerated from the models, you'd need to upgrade YDK to a version that makes use of the fixed model revision.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: