Views
Helpful
Replies

YDK+PyATS

vadigreg
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hello,

I'm from the EN wireless team in Cisco. I've tried to generate code for some of the YANG files we use in wireless and that seems to work just fine. So now I want to use Pyats (no Genie) to test programmability. Usually we have YAML defining our network topology and parameters to connect to each device (in example for NETCONF we use class yang.connector.netconf). I want to use YDK if possible, but I don't understand whether we have a connector for that already. Also is there a way to use YDK-py in PyATS? I'd like to know how we can then write a simple test. Is there any documentation or sample available?

Thanks.

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

yangorelik
Spotlight
Spotlight

Hello

The integration of YDK and PyATS has already been implemented in ATOM test system, which is currently widely used for XR automated testing. Please contact the principal developer of ATOM Leon Xu from XRBU or his manager for more details.

Yan Gorelik
YDK Solutions

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2

yangorelik
Spotlight
Spotlight

Hello

The integration of YDK and PyATS has already been implemented in ATOM test system, which is currently widely used for XR automated testing. Please contact the principal developer of ATOM Leon Xu from XRBU or his manager for more details.

Yan Gorelik
YDK Solutions

Thanks! I sent an email to him.